Wednesday 17 February 2010

Storyboard Edit

After looking over my original storyboard a few times and doing some mental planning, I think I was probably a bit too ambitious to include so many scenes considering the time frame I have to produce this piece. I've also come to realize that several of my scenes aren't necessary to tell the story and just drag it out, which is never good for a TV advert. So I've decided to cut a few parts from the end, mainly the inclusion of the geyser. A geyser isn't needed to shower the people in Feel Good juice, that can happen simply from the bottle tipping upside down midair, especially if the drink is fizzy. I've also cut out the end shot of the original character catching the bottle and the bottle filling up again in his hand; again, its unnecessary and doesn't really serve any purpose other than to fill out time. Also by having the character sat in the same position as the logo at the end, I can fade the character straight to the logo/pack shot which I think will look much smoother.



No comments:

Post a Comment