Wednesday 12 May 2010

Final Feel Good Advert - Complete With Sound!



Finally it is finished! After hours of searching through free sound effect websites for any uncopyrighted music that might be vaguely suitable for my animation, I eventually came across a file called 'Sounds Like Heaven' at free-loops.com which was miraculously just about the right length for a TV advert. At first I thought it was just going to be a boring angelic chorus type sound for 30 seconds, but then the light, catchy beat kicked in and I realised it was almost exactly what I was looking for. Its cheerful, upbeat, fun, and keeps the divine, heavenly sound that emphasises the 'feel good' factor of the drink and its feel good powers. It might just be me, but watching the animation timed to this music really does make it seem like the bottle is chasing the dark clouds away as it rolls outside, which was exactly the effect I was going for. Overall I think the two work well together, and I'm very pleased my research paid off and I managed to find this music. I also found a suitable dry thunder sound (most of the others I listened to had rain accompanying the thunder, which would have sounded weird without any rain on screen) at the same site which opens the animation nicely; effectively stressing the misery of outside in just two seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment