Wednesday 20 January 2010

Slow Chew Tests



My first slow chew test for the blue boy. To start with I just wanted to concentrate on the jaw and cheek movement since I found it difficult to make it slow enough so he looks like he's really struggling... I think once I have the mouth movements in it will look better.



My second test, this time with full mouth movements and eyes. It took a long time to get the mouth right since I wanted it to appear squished and forced as though the sweet is really giving him a hard time. I like how its turned out, but I think I need to change the eyes... They move too slowly and seem to go up and across rather than straight diagonal.



The final test with colour, detail, and a sweat drop for good measure. I made the eyes flick down to his sweet packet (even though we can't see it) as though he's wishing he didn't have such bad sweets, and then back again to show he's struggling mentally as well as physically. I'm happy with this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment