Wednesday 20 January 2010

Stage

The basic stage background. Originally I had both chew-o-meters with the pastille colours, but then I realised the second boy's chew-o-meter should have blue lights to match his clothes and sweets.

Here's the final version. I added closed doors above each of them and put the 'Chew-o-meter' font in yellow to match the Fruit Pastilles logo. Plus yellow looks good on green and stands out. Rather than having the boys just stand there ridged and silent, I decided to make them swing their arms a bit as though they're warming up for the contest. Or at least that's what the blue boy's doing... being the smug, cocky one, he clearly thinks he's going to win. The Fruit Pastilles boy come across as much quieter, so he could just be moving his arms because he's nervous. I purposefully made the blue boy's arm swings bigger to show his confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment